Likes: Cowboys, Owls, Mages, Elves, & Pretty Colors.
pleASE DO THIS I NEED MOTIVATION TO DRAW STUFF
you know, i think i’d like to do this for a bit, so send me some asks and i’ll doodle up things while i’m taking a break from packing and waiting for food….
if you don’t wanna see this meme junk, then go follow my art blog instead
Ms. Marvel #40 (2009)
Artist & Illustrator:
Ballpoint Pen on Moleskine
22K Gold Leaf
Mad Max: Fury Road - SDCC 2014 Trailer
So hey, it turns out that Gillian Anderson dressed up like Morticia Addams was something we all needed in our lives.
Oberyn has this fighting style, he’s almost like a dancer as he fights and everything, who’s somebody on screen, another character or even an actor, who does something similar that you really like? (x)
Transparent Belchers dancing!
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING